Thursday, June 17, 2010

Im a little behind with the updates, so I need to back track. It was sad saying goodbye to all of my friends, but I was so excited to finally make my dreams into a reality. I packed up my room: (Or rather tried to pack, and instead made a bigger mess each time.



...and heres gizzy. Nesting.




And then we packed up the van-











Then, we embarked. I put my camera in the front seat hoping to take pictures of all the "Welcome" signs as we crossed borders. As we approached New York I turned on my camera, flung out the car door, aimed, focused, and just as I was ready to click. My camera died. Go Me.

2 comments:

  1. Wait... fix the photos! I want to see the van!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be better. Lol i tried to code myself... and it didnt work.

    ReplyDelete